Investment Banking Analyst
Baird’s Equity Capital Markets group includes more than 500 professionals in research, institutional sales and trading, and investment banking. Our Global Investment Banking group provides M&A, debt advisory, and equity and debt financing services to middle-market companies. There are approximately 300 banking professionals serving clients globally.
As an Investment Banking Analyst, you will:
• Play an integral role on investment banking teams, providing analytical support on mergers and acquisitions, public offerings and other financial advisory services for our clients.
• Assist in the preparation of company valuations, financial models, company marketing documents and client presentations in addition to performing research and various analyses in support of new business generation.
• Develop your skills through broad exposure to both junior and senior bankers.
What makes this opportunity great:
• Gain relevant experience in all areas of a transaction, from the preparation of marketing materials to facilitation of due diligence.
• Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership.
• Achieve professional development through lean deal teams which provide greater responsibility and daily interaction with senior bankers.
What we look for:
• Candidates with experience working in a fast-paced professional environment who can hit the ground running.
• 12 months of full-time experience working in finance, accounting, transaction services or a related field.
• Candidates must have a proven academic record and an interest in Finance.
• The ideal candidate will have:
o An enduring work ethic and track record of success
o The ability to function equally well in both a team setting and on a self-directed basis.
o Excellent mathematical, writing, verbal and computer skills.
• Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred or the ability to quickly obtain.