Experienced Investment Banking Associate (Milwaukee, WI)
Baird’s Equity Capital Markets group includes more than 500 professionals in research, institutional sales and trading, and investment banking. Our Global Investment Banking group provides M&A, debt advisory, and equity and debt financing services to middle-market companies. There are approximately 300 banking professionals serving clients globally.
As an Investment Banking Associate, you will:
- Play an integral role on investment banking teams.
- Provide execution support for public equity offerings, mergers and acquisitions and other financial advisory services for clients across a number of sectors.
- Lead the preparation of company valuations, financial models, company marketing documents and client presentations in addition to performing research and various analyses in support of new business generation.
- Hone your skills by working closely with senior bankers and client senior management on a variety of transactions.
What makes this opportunity great:
- Work closely with client management and C-Suite executive team through M&A process.
- Work closely with senior bankers to have direct impact on the deal process.
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership.
What we look for:
- Candidates must have 1 year of work experience in a financial or quantitative role. Experience working for a top-tier investment bank is preferred.
- Baird values superior intellect, demonstrated leadership ability, attention to detail, effective team play and a commitment to excellence.
- Candidates must display proven analytical skills and an ability to learn in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Candidates must have a proven academic record.
- Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred or the ability to quickly obtain.