The Private Wealth Management (PWM) Senior Marketing Specialist works in conjunction with the Marketing and Communications, Wealth Center, and Wealth Solutions teams to develop marketing plans, campaigns and programs to support the PWM brand and business unit’s strategic goals. This position plays a central role with the development and execution of PWM’s outcome based marketing campaigns, and owns the strategy and ongoing maintenance of the PWM website and associated editorial content. This role also helps drive desired wealth management business activities through internal communications programs utilizing the Wealth Solutions toolkits. As needed, the PWM Senior Marketing Specialist will also be involved in the marketing strategy and program support for Baird Capital.
As as Sr. Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Responsible for the strategy and ongoing enhancements to PWM’s national web site. Leverages competitive intelligence and site analytics to strategically update site and further deploy its most successful elements in partnership with Baird’s Financial Advisor marketing programs.
- Helps support the marketing and communications activities for Baird’s Wealth Solutions group. Includes managing and maintaining the Wealth Solutions toolkits, Baird Digest and actively packaging marketing campaigns to help drive their utilization.
- Manages PWM’s thought leadership creation and packaging, including Baird Strategas Market Strategy, John Taft, Michael Antonelli, Ross Mayfield, and Advanced Planning experts. Collaborates closely with Baird PR to ensure maximum leverage is obtained for this expertise.
- Collaborates with peer PWM Sr. Marketing Specialists to prioritize work, drive strategic initiatives forward and address client feedback. Co-owns PWM Marketing’s Bairdweb presence to ensure it is always up to date and supporting the needs of the field.
- Maintains and deepens the marketing collateral within the Marketing On-Demand Tool.
- Frequently presents PWM Marketing’s strategy to PWM Leadership and the field to ensure awareness and utilization of ‘what’s working’ and ‘what’s next’.
- As needed and as capacity exists, may support the marketing efforts of Baird Capital, the firm’s Private Equity business unit.
What makes this opportunity great:
- This role is part of Baird’s Corporate Marketing & Communications team, a dynamic group of 50+ marketing, PR, digital and creative services professionals.
- Baird offers a unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership; supports and provides a flexible environment to grow and be your best at work, at home, and in the community.
What we need from you:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Marketing or Communications field.
- 7+ years of marketing and communications experience preferably in a financial or professional services environment; securities industry license (Series 6 or 7, 66) beneficial.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent marketing program development and project management skills, including experience utilizing research and analytics to driving ongoing program enhancements.
- Previous experience working with field sales leaders is preferred; ability to handle objections from the Field diplomatically, while maintaining positive field relations and implementing corporate marketing strategies is important.
- Strong leadership skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment and with employees at all levels/areas of the firm.