Want to contribute to a growing financial services firm who values IT as a partner to the business? Consider the Salesforce Administrator position at Baird, a Fortune® magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ since 2004!
As we continue to grow and add top talent to the Baird IT family, we are looking to add a Salesforce Administrator to our Salesforce Center of Excellence team. This team manages the implementation and support of multiple Baird business units across three individual instances with 1000+ users using a highly customized Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud and Marketing Cloud implementation.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate Salesforce professional dedicated to growing their platform knowledge, evangelizing the platform, and collaborating with our Salesforce team and business users to deliver great solutions.
This candidate is thoroughly acquainted with Lightning Experience and has demonstrated skill using Lightning Process Builder and Salesforce Flow. Candidates are problem solvers and good teammates, naturally curious, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Our Baird Salesforce professionals are dedicated to continuous improvement, focused on current and future platform features, and enthusiastic about working together to support our expanding Salesforce implementation.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will:
Platform Implementation, Administration and Enhancement:
- Serve as subject matter expert and administrator of custom Salesforce Sales Cloud platform with three instances,
- Create and maintain technical documentation for the web and application environments, including network diagrams, installation and configuration procedures, troubleshooting guidelines, and operational procedures.
- Coordinate the rollout of enhancements to the production environment, which includes coordination of all IT areas involved in the rollout.
- Supply Service Desk Technicians documentation and procedures for resolving common or recurring problems.
- Open, manage and resolve application issues with external application vendors.
- Oversee the feature request and support backlog.
- Review and understand general organization drivers and context for development projects and assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes.
- Support new releases and bug fixes as they relate to the project management of the platform,
Client Support and Education:
- Provide technical support assistance to diagnose and resolve issues and troubleshoot complex ‘how to’ questions.
- Assist the business to understand the effort, risk, and impact of making changes to the Salesforce system
- Evangelize and drive user adoption across the business to ensure successful use to drive business results.
- Create and maintain training materials and user documentation as business and processes evolve.
Learn and Expand Knowledge:
- Keep up to date on Salesforce releases (patches, upgrades, etc.), news and industry information.
- Participate in Salesforce Success Community and local user group to help further your skills
What makes this opportunity great:
- Information technology is a core part of Baird’s business strategy and plays a critical role in the growth and transformation of the firm.
- On Computerworld’s ‘Best Company to Work For’ list for five consecutive years with a collaborative culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership.
- Support and flexibility to grow and be your best at work, at home, and in the community.
What we look for:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Business Administration. (or comparable experience)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Platform App Builder certification highly recommended
- 1-2 years declarative configuration and administration experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Diverse Salesforce product knowledge and proven technical expertise. Versed in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Communities and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong understanding of trade-offs between declarative and programmatic solutions
- Strong understanding of data management, data administration, and data modeling experience
- Strong communication skills with a great team player mentality.
- Experience creating reports and dashboards on the Salesforce platform.
- Focused and driven with superb problem-solving attributes.
- Experience with technical, user documentation, and training is a plus.
- Familiarity with Nonprofit Cloud, Experience Cloud, or Financial Services Cloud is a plus.
- Agile Methodology experience highly preferred (Kanban, User Stories, Sizing, Retro, etc)
- Business analysis experience with ability to translate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Understanding of change management methodologies is a plus.